Sunday, February 21, 2010

Stomach Girdles For Women Can This Happen To A Baby When It's Born?

Can this happen to a baby when it's born? - stomach girdles for women

Like trying on a pregnant woman during the whole time and not taking good care of the child, not the vitamins, eat healthy or to hide from the training supply for the child and the things strictly on my tummy, pregnant for 9 months, and if their work is the umbilical cord wrapped around the baby choking and the child grows, the mind is younger, the child can look like in 16 years with the spirit of one of the six years. So when my mother was pregnant with me she tried, the deed was pregnant, they try to seat belts to make your stomach flat and do not take good care of me at all if she was pregnant to conceal myself, and when she went into labor with me, the cable was stuck in the throat andand he had a Caesarean section to be done to cut meters. now and '18, when he was 15, I went to doctors to see why he was learning and said that I had 'ADD (Attention Deficit Disorder) and said: I am 15 years old with the mind of a 6 years. So, I just want some real answers and truth-seeking,

0 comments:

Post a Comment