Monday, February 22, 2010

What Players In Rugby Wear Helmets Why Do American Football Players In The NFL Wear Padding's And Helmet's?

Why do American football players in the NFL wear padding's and helmet's? - what players in rugby wear helmets

I do not understand. I grew up here in the UK, all my life and always had a passion for rugby. I've heard of soccer a few times and how it's similar to rugby, but has never seen a football game before until recently when I was in America a few weeks ago with my father on a traveler. Americans that do business with football fans and attended a party with them when we were there.

As I watched the game, not an insult at all, or footballer, but I could not help thinking: "Why all the pads and helmets?? What are those people who are weak and feeble??

Why do football players wear pads and helmets ??????? I do not understandt. Are they afraid to be hurt? No offense or anything, but I think he is afraid to hurt.

0 comments:

Post a Comment